Should we go away for the weekend?

I went to visit a guy friend at work, we were chatting and I told him I was going on a cruise to the Bahamas for Memorial day weekend(4 days). He smiles and says he so jealous and wants to go. I hold out my hand and his reply is I have a passport and might just go with you. We enjoy each others company but this is a fairly new relationship(about 6 months). We meet through business and you can tell it has potential, My question is do I offer in sincerity to take him? Do I pay? Do I remind him of the conversation or just leave it alone? I do believe we would have a fun time but it is a suite with a king bed...What would the implications be? Is he waiting for me to bring it up again... I know I am over thinking this but my cruise is in less than a week and I can financially handle it but I don't want him to feel some kind of way in terms of money... Men can be fickle that way. He takes me out and pays, is this so bad? Help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Have you already had sex with him? If so it shouldn't be a big deal.