Guys, do you talk to your friends about your crush?

If there is a girl you really like, to you talk about her to your really close friends? If yes, what do you say and how much do you talk about her? If you don't at all, why? ,

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like a girl/am seeing her it's likely a few words will be said here and there to some of my friends, in regard to how she treats me and stuff she does sometimes. But anything I consider private is between us two. My conversations between me and another girl stay seal in my head as do things like sex or or anything she considers a secret.

What Guys Said 5

• I would talk with my best friend about her. I tell him what I like about her, that I think she's pretty, how we met, etc. Mostly just to get the nervousness of asking her out off my chest. In the end, it's all for naught, though, because I get butterflies anyway.

• Yeah when I have a crush, I've talked to some of my really good friends about her. I say whatever I feel like. And as for how much, I don't know. Just how ever much I feel like talking...

• I've never told anybody about my crushes, ever. My crushes sure never found out.

Cus I'm a little pansy beotch afraid of the moment and afraid of my feelings getting hurt.

• Yes. I trust my friends.

• No, I dont.

What Girls Said 2

• really curious about htis myself!

• I'm sure they say a thing or two but don't go all out.