Should I continue dating him when he made out with someone else?

Long story short, a month ago, I had a one night stand with a guy I met on a 2 week college trip, we told each other we liked each other, and have been texting back and forth every day since. We've gone on three dates together and are going on another date next week (we've slept together after every date and hung out in the morning also if that means anything?)

He had a college grad party yesterday and I've seen a pic tagged of him on Facebook making out with another girl. He told me that he wasn't that drunk at the party also.

I know we're not together so there is no commitment or anything, but I have to admit I do feel a little upset, I feel like he's not THAT interested in me - is this OK in your opinion? How should I react?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your reaction suggests you'd like to be exclusive with him, which is understandable given the obvious physical chemistry you seem to have together. Since it was never discussed you can't really hold making out with another girl against him. I would just be honest with about how seeing it made you feel without being accusatory or judgmental. Tell him you would like things like that to not happen anymore (exclusivity) and see how he reacts. Then you will know how serious he is about you.

What Guys Said 3

• He's playing the field. He may commit to you if you are a quality girl. But for right now, and for the next few months or even years, he's gonna hook uo with plenty of girls.

• Be more careful next time to avoid having to ask questions like this. Unless you like having casual sex of course. But, I really doubt that or else you wouldn't feel like this..

• Until you both agree to be exclusive, you're both open season. That's why it's never a good idea to be physically intimate before you're exclusive; it clouds your objectivity.

What Girls Said 1

• Hm, personally I'd most probably be upset too, if I were in your position. I would suggest talking to him and asking him what kind of relationship the two of you have in order to be on the same page. I think it's always best to be clear when talking to anyone about your feelings because the only one that really knows how you feel is yourself; they aren't mind readers :P

It is ultimately your choice if you want to continue dating him after this incident. For me, I probably wouldn't be able to because I know I want an exclusive relationship with my partner, I want to be with someone that doesn't want to see other girls.

In the end, I guess you just need to figure out what you want, what you're willing to put up with, and what this guy wants out of whatever sort of relationship you two have. Good luck! :)