If you saw two guys you didn't know approach you?

If you saw two guys you didn't know approach you, One was super hot looking with muscles, and was rich but had a sh*tty personality and the other guy was average looking, had very little money and had a good but not great personality who would you choose? For once in your life please be honest with a question like this.

• I would choose the Rich Muscular meat head with a sh*tty personality
  • I would choose the Average looking guy, with very little money but a good personality

Most Helpful Girl

• "For once in your life please be honest with a question like this" already tells me you won't believe my answer...

I don't give a f*** about money because I make my own.

Now really, assuming I'm looking for someone to date and hopefully have a relationship with, why would I choose someone with a personality that I can't stand? It would be a miserable waste of time.

• Who said I wouldn't believe u? See your already judging me and I didn't even say anything. But if I were to call you a liar, it would be sexists.

• Its cool, but in a way women have been known to lie, about the guys the find attractive and the guys they date or have dated. They say one thing but do the exact opposite.

• I'd venture to say that for every woman who lies about her preferences, there are 10 that don't give a crap and tell the truth. Especially on the internet where it doesn't even matter :P It's no fun to go about life assuming everyone is lying to you (or themselves) for no reason.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, if by "approach" you mean that I wouldnt' know either one of them, obviously at first the super hot guy would attract me so I'd go for him. As we're talking I'd start to notice his bad personality and that would just turn me off completely, potentially leading me to start talking to the average looking guy. If me and average guy click, then it's a done deal and I would never even consider the hot guy again.

• I make my own money and you have an axe to grind.

• I'd choose C, my boyfriend.

• The nice guy. I don't like bulky guys to begin with, and jerks usually give off an arrogant air from miles away. I've always preferred nice guys, even if they were average-looking.

• The guy who who was average. If he made me happy I don't care what he looks like. And money can bring you happiness for a while. But you don't stay happy. I'd rather be happy and have fun with someone. Yes, money does matter a bit to me. But it's not reality that EVERYONE becomes rich. You have to work for it. And this way... if you don't really like the guy... that's bad.

• I would be initially interested more in the buff, hot guy but I'd be turned off by his personality eventually and be looking around for my average guy with the heart of gold:)

What Guys Said 0