What would you think if your date wrote "I gotta a feeling that tonight is gona be a good night" before the date?

I am asking mainly the girls but guys can feel free to answer too.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she knows the date is going to be good as she enjoys your company very much, she finds you fun to be around and you make her smile and happy :). It's not such an unobvious question, just read the signs that she likes you and that is a very good thing for you for her to simple be enjoying your company :).

• He's trying to be funny, haven't you heard of the black eyed peas?

• Yeh I know the song but it thought he was serious because it's the normal thing these days of posting that before an event that people are looking forward to :P lol like on Facebook.

What Girls Said 7

• I would think that he just quoted "I've got a feeling" from the band Black Eyed Peas.

• i would think wow, quoting a song how original lol. but its kinda cute, kinda lol

• I would think he just got done listening to The Black Eyed Peas lol

• It's going down.

• either she's excited for the date or she has some secret plans after ;)

i personally think it's awkward to do that if you are Facebook friends with your date

• It means she is ready to bang that c0ck.

• are we going shopping?

What Guys Said 2

• Mozel Tov!

• She's going to dump you for quoting a terrible song. Way to go bro.

• i was being smart and asked the question first :D its a catchy song