How do you meet people? Like where do you go I just want to meet hot guys who want to date! I'm so bored

So for some reason I have the biggest issues with meeting people! I don't know why I mean I am pretty and funny and nice but I just never meet any guys unless I'm in a bar or a club and those guys aren't about anything. I joined plenty of fish and it has been a super fail! I meet guys I like them then they either don't want a relationship or they just start being weird.. I'm so tired! I wish I didn't need to use dating websites but there is no where to go, I mean I go shopping I don't meet anyone and I just have no way to pass my time. I just got an internship but it's 2 days of the week, what do I do the other 3 days? I hate being bored I just want to meet hot guys and find someone to date who isn't ridiculous or just wants sex. I don't know where to go or what to do I would volunteer but where?! I can't get a job right now.. I'm going to shoot myself to be less bored I hate my life so much

Most Helpful Guy

• Bars and clubs are the main ones. If you don't like the guys you find there, you're probably going to the wrong bars and clubs.

Bars/Clubs all have their own specific kind of identity. The types of people they attract. If you're going to loser places.. go somewhere else.

• Bar guys want to have sex that's it

• Yeah, you're definitely in the wrong bars...

• We call those bars "meat markets", and they are not the only bars in town.

What Guys Said 8

• Events, concerts or try out door areas like parks and such. I don't think that the bar and club is ideal for meeting a person who would be interested in a relationship. Those type of places are wired for hook ups and I have never personally don't meet women I would date at bars and clubs. LIke I usually go running this wild life trail in my area and there are usually groups of people jogging or bike ridding.

• lmao, your a total drama queen. me me me me

Dunno where to begin, I'll just agree with what everyone else said.

• I like okcupid more than plentyoffish. Also, you should figure out what kinds of organizations the guys you want to meet would join, then join those.

• The guys on okcupid are ugly

• so you're generalizing every single guy on okcupid as "ugly"? Sounds pretty shallow. Maybe your problem is you're too picky.

• I mean not every one but all the ones who have messaged me. I'm not picky but I need attraction

• No need to be suicidal, the economy is bad everyone knows that, you'll get through it :)

A good way to meet people is through other friends...

POF might be too good for girls, guys mostly want to hook up but once in a while you can find a decent one I think who wants to do more than just hook up...

• Go find some events to attend on meetup.

It's really not that hard to meet people when you are a girl..especially an attractive one or so you say.

• be glad you don't have to put yourself out there as much as guys do

• date me?

• Where are you from?

What Girls Said 5

• I know what you mean about all these sites, it's the same with just the usual profiles too that's not specificly made for dating, people especially guys turn it into just some where to look for sex at, I've probs met 2 guys from a website called Tagged, full of creeps, well... probably much one of them acted like a coward and totally flaked out on me and ignored me for a year and a half until this month, he wants to be friends, of course I don't mind unless he wants to date me or have me on the side for a bit of fun, then the second guy well... again he just wanted fun and nothing more, I've talked to loads of other guys and honestly I'm done too, guys are useless low life, drunken, boring, unintellegent jerks who think they are something on every single website where you can meet people and I do not appricate switching through pics and seeing a guys penis buldging out of his underwear right in my face :\ or him just showing off his "muscles" with his boxers on rofl, it's a joke, they may have muscles but that's all they have, bet they don't have stamina to run much. I've met 2 guys off it though that are my friends and they are awesome, I met them both, one of them at the evanescence conert with his fiance last November. Generally don't it's not just on sites, it's even public guys are jerks like that, trying to act big and all "cool" but pretty boys are a turn off for most of us, I don't have much to do ether at the moment except 2 days at college but id find something to fill up your time, men hate it when a woman don't have anything but him to fill up your time with, don't know what though, right now that's a tough one for me there too, guys won't date me or stay long as I'm generally boring to them and not much to chase after lol. The best bet to find guys is join some clubs that are in line with your interests, it's safe and you can have fun with others with the same thing in common.

• Meet people through work or school. I've found that a good way to find someone to date is through friends.

Volunteer, join an interest group. These are all great ways to fix your problem

• I know how you feel :/ I feel the same way

• Waitressing! I meet attractive guys most when I'm working & its fun!

• uhhhhhh I mean if your bored you shouldn't just want to find a boyfriend who can fill your time and entertain you...it doesn't really work like that...i mean boys will come eventually...if you stop looking they just come to you trust me. if your bored do you attend college or something? maybe find another job, volunteer, sign up for classes, learn to play an instrument, read books, watch a movie, go to the gym more, bike ride, go for a run, get a hobby, get a nannying job, you just need to find activities to keep busy.