What to do when a girl doesn't respond to a voice mail?

She responded to my first voice mail, but now I called to ask her out again and she didn't reply. It's been a while... how long do I wait to contact her again? Text or call this time? We had a bunch of fun on the first date and at the end of it she told me a day this week she would be free to go out again.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she doesn't like voice mail. :P Just text, if she doesn't reply to that she probably doesn't want anything to do with you.

• She responded to my voice mail I left last week though :/ and she responded to my texts earlier this week.

• mm don't 'compare' then? :/ Might be hard to keep from doing it at the start but everyone is so unique that there's going to be another good combo somewhere else.

At least you're trying, good thing you haven't given up!

• No, I pretty much will give up if I don't hear back from this girl. I can't do this anymore. It's honestly making me so sad. I have two other girls that want to be with me, but I don't see myself being with them. Every girl I do like a ton either has a boyfriend or goes out with me and seems to have a great time and says all the right things...but then something happens. And it's wearing on me to the point where I just don't have the energy to try anymore.

What Guys Said 0