The way a boy eats an apple determines how they kiss

is it true on how a boy eats an apple you can tell the way they kiss a girl I've always been told this but never knew if it was true or not so what do you think is it true or is this bogus

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Well I don't eat apples so it's definitely not true for all guys.

• i destroy the apple..but my kisses are tender and passionate :*

• never heard of that. but I like green apples.

What Girls Said 3

• ... the way they kiss determines the way they kiss :P

• thats what I thot t I just fount this out today because my friend was just watchin this boy eat an apple and she was all like ooo he's a good kisser and I'm like how do you know and she says by how he eats an apple

• Well younger women, sorry no old people ;P

• o yea you would say that robotic I can't even eat a hot dog or popsicles without guys makin comments lolz

• If you make a really big bite on an apple with juice running down the sides of your mouth , you're a sloppy kisser. If you take a neat bite out of an apple you're a neat , loving kisser. Then if u put the whole tip of the bottle in ur mouth then you're a bad kisser , if only ur top lip is in the inside of the bottle opening then ur a good kisser

• LOL I doubt it.

• lolz why

• because no one caresses apples, and guy's don't kiss apples, they bite them! nomnom

• guys will definitely give less consideration to apples :P thus they won't really care how they eat them!