WHAT is the BEST dating site on line and WHY?

Also, do you agree with this article?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't read it beyond link, and I've never used online dating.

However what I'm told by single coworkers is, that in MY city, the main paid site that is used (lavalife) seems to have much better people then the free alternatives.

I think online dating is city specific.

What Girls Said 2

• Stepping in with some quasi-techie advice: The link doesn't upload correctly...Not sure what the issue is there. Maybe reload it from Google?

• Yes, the pages appear small like a binder to the left. Hover your mouse over top of this and a magnifying + sign will appear ... then just click to read. Let me know if I need to spell out the link for those browsers that are having trouble ... and thanks for the feedback, here's an Agree point for your trouble.

• Haha. Thanks for the agree point. I'll try the link again in a bit.

• i've tried a few but pof.com is my favorite so far

most other sites claim that they are free, but so many necessary features are locked until you pay for an account, but plenty of fish's free profiles are perfect and don't limit how many messages you can send / let you put up a lot of pictures of yourself / have good search features

What Guys Said 1

• I'm afraid that article is very close to reality.