What went wrong here?

I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks and we went on a couple dates so far. So basically we are dating, but it's still early. Anyway, we were supposed to get together this past Saturday but something went haywire and I never heard from her on the day of (the plan was for her to let me know when she was free). I asked her about it today and she said she had a crazy day dealing with family and got hung up at a family party. I was kind of ticked that she never even called me or anything to let me know she was going to have to reschedule (I didn't relate that feeling to her) but I mentioned that I was concerned that I didn't hear from her and she said "well you could have called". I didn't call because I didn't want to be pushy or interrupt her but she said "a little pushiness and aggression is okay." What does that mean?

I called her today during my lunch break to say Hi, and she got another call while we were talking and said she'd call me right back but never did. I texted her to see how she was doing at work and all I got back was "It's okay", then nothing else. This is a complete 180 from the way things have been for the last week or so. The last time we saw each other it was great; we watched a movie at her house and then made out/cuddled for an hour or so before I left. She even got me oranges (which she knows I love) as a little present. I had a little treat for her on Saturday but never got the chance to give it to her and now I think she thinks I'm not interested or don't care about her or something. Any help would be great. Thanks!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Actually, she's the one who's not interested. If you really liked a girl and she wanted to meet up with you, would you give her a bunch of excuses for why you couldn't show up? Of course not! You would be there because you would want to spend time with her. The same logic applies to her; she's blowing you off because she's not interested. Two dates is still early in the game; anyone's interest can change at any time. It's time to move on to a girl who is actually interested in you.

• Dude, I've something similar happened to me just last weekend. This chick was after me, txting me, telling me how she enjoyed our time together. She even asked me out again. Then, a week later, Friday came, and she didn't answer her phone. Txt me hours later, almost out of nowhere came up with an excuse about her ex and needing time to clear her head. WTF? A total 180.