Since the Hispanic/Latino culture is similar to the Asian culture in terms of family values, parenting, and the likes, I'd like ask this poll/survey to see the likelihood for the two cultures date interacially.
In all aspect, this poll does not promote racism because other ethnicities are excluded. This poll is just focusing on the two ethnic group: hispanics and asians.
Please vote E if you do NOT belong to one of the ethnic groups. And if you are biracial, vote in accordance to the ethnicity you identify with most.
- I am Asian and I'm open to dating Hispanics36% (49)36% (42)36% (91)Vote
- I am Asian and I'm NOT open to dating Hispanics3% (4)3% (3)3% (7)Vote
- I am Hispanic and I'm open to dating Asians52% (71)54% (63)53% (134)Vote
- I am Hispanic and I'm NOT open to dating Asians1% (2)2% (2)2% (4)Vote
- This does not apply to me because I'm not Asian nor Hispanic8% (10)5% (7)6% (17)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm half Hispanic and have been dating an American-born vietnamese guy for over a year now. We get along really well but our cultures have some notable differences which I sometimes trip up on, despite having lived in different cultures. I would also disagree with some of the whole "family-oriented" point people like to bring up. Hispanics and Asians are family oriented, yes, but family-oriented in different ways. I think my relationship with my guys works because neither of us spends too much time with our families so we're united by our American culture side in addition to all the lovey-dovey stuff. Just saying.1