How on earth am I having feelings for my boyfriend and another guy ?

I love my boyfriend a looooot .. and wer together from 2 years .. but lately I have been having these weird feelings for another guy ... I just told him that we need to stop talking because its not fair what's happening .. he was understanding and everthing .. but I feel that a part of my heart died .. is this normal ? will it go away ?

What Guys Said 1

• You say you love your boyfriend a looooot...is that really true? If you love him as much as you say you do, this other guy wouldn't have gotten that much of your attention.

Beginning attraction between someone whose single (the guy) and someone whose taken (you) is the first step that leads to cheating. I'm not saying you would ever cheat, I'm just stating a fact.

You did the right thing to cut off communication with this guy. It shows that you want to focus on the relationship you have, which is important.

You don't say what you liked about that guy, whether it was looks, personality, etc, but the fact is that something was there that caused you to develop feelings that you should only have for your boyfriend.

I would imagine that over time, this feeling would go away, but in the mean time, I wouldn't let this suppress your current relationship. Focus on your boyfriends good qualities and go do something different...like a special date or something.

Good luck and hope it works out.

What Girls Said 0