How to please my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is 2 years older than me and I want to please my boyfriend but without sex and I don't know how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I get physical with a girl I always take her to a dance as one of our first dates. I suggest you dance together. not only is it physically stimulating but its good for your relationship and fun as hell.If one or both of you are bad dancers its never too late to learn/especially when were teens. If you don't wanna go to a party and dance in public, blast some loud music in your house/ room and just have fun.Its important before you move on to being intimate that you both feel trust in each-other, by making yourself vulnerable to embarrassment you can become even closer with your partner than with any of your family members. If your really bad at dancing rent a strobe light and put on some dubstep. you could go into a music induced seizure and it would still look like a cool dance move

What Guys Said 3

• under 18 huh well that is a bit of a challenge...just be up front and honest. have fun together...play video games with him that is a really turn on for a guy. find his interests and make try to get into them with him. but it ain't all about him you gotta make sure he "Pleases" you as well

• Downblouse will please any man

• No oral either?

What Girls Said 1

• -Be affectionate to him by

~Giving hugs

~Giving kisses

~Send sweet text messages

~Be open and honest about your feelings for him

-Do activities he likes (whatever they are)

ex. watching his favorite movie, playing videogames with him.

~Being there for him (being a good listener)