:P as an answer in online chat?

from a girl who didn't respond for a while. In her time zone its 3 am, and I ask her - "How is it going? :) at 3 am. " and she responds with ":P about to get some sleep". what her :P meant. she hasn't responded for a while and just out of the blue gave me an answer. with the :P. how do I read it. I am very new to testing online and "flirting" online.

Most Helpful Girl

• .. it doesn't mean anything :P she is just telling you 'haha wrong time, I'm going to sleep now'.

• It's not hard to tell apart flirting from someone who isn't. Nowadays flirts will make their points very obvious. If you're not sure, just sit back and wait for her to push all those points. :P

What Girls Said 3

• :P is definitely not a flirt. If she'd used :9, that could possibly be something else.

The way I see it, :P means something like "meh" or "bother".

• Lol, it could be just casual or it could mean something you never know. It depends on how your relationship is with her

• it doesn't mean anything :) that was just a random smiliy

What Guys Said 0