I really liked him.. I can tell that he liked/likes me.. but I just don't know what to do.

when a guy asks you out on a date (but you don't go on it yet because you both are really busy) but you still hang out all that time and act as if you are 'dating.' the thing is, is that he hangs out with his ex and me and some other ppl.. and I can tell he still has feelings for her. but he says he likes me. well we were all hanging out him her me another guy friend and another girl friend. & when we all left. (him and the other guy stayed behind) I got a text from him like 15 min later saying that he would rather just be friends. I asked him why and he said because he liked it better. and I asked him what they talked about that changed his mind but he said that he did not want to discuss it.. I fell o confused and depressed.. I really liked him.. I can tell that he liked/likes me.. but I just don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he still really likes your ex.