Do we have a chance at dating in the fall or are things just over?

I'm a college freshman and during finals week I started having a thing with this guy. I had liked him for a few months and finally got the courage to dance with him at an event. He introduced me to his friends and all that and made a lot of references to the future and our sophomore year. We hung out a lot and he really liked me but since we live 2,000 miles away from each other, I didn't think we should make it official. I left school before we got the chance to talk about were we stand and everything and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. We haven't really talked at all recently either so my question is: is there still a possibility of a relationship when we return to school in the fall? And would he make the effort to talk to me over the summer if he did eventually want to date me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah no doubt about it you can get togeath...