Girls: Is this weird?

I had a dream last night about being in a relationship. I am single at the moment but this relationship I dreamed about was different.

It was about a girl who was in my old school and I never spoke to her and we weren't even friends.

About two months ago she added me on Facebook and for some reason I accepted and I don't accept people I'm not personally friends with.

I saw some of her photos and thought she was really beautiful. I thought she was even when we were in the same school.

I dreamed that we were together and we were so happy in the dream. Nothing dirty happened we just talked for ages and I liked it.

Now I can't stop thinking about the dream and I think it happened for a reason. Dreams have helped me a lot before and I believe they can can have reason to happen.

I just signed into my Facebook and saw she is on line. I kind of think this is a signal from the dream. Should I speak to her? Just say "hi"?

We live in different countries now...

Do you think this is weird? I do =/

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally when someone dreams about a person that they don't actually like, it means they are over looking good qualities in that person. But that varies person to person. I think in your case that she just happens to be in your subconscious because of the Facebook-friend thing. So, no I don't think it's weird.

Dreams don't exactly tell the future but they do sometimes reveal our deepest desires. Even though you're in different countries, you can still talk to her. If you don't, you may always wonder "what if?". So why not? You have nothing to lose.

• Thanks! Really useful!

We could possibly meet up sometime aswell as we are both the same nationality...

What Girls Said 2

• i think its a coincidence :)...but talk to her if you like her...

• It may be. But I don't even know her personality. I didn't see her in just under two years. I'm not nervous to speak to her it's just, should I bother? Maybe I just want to be in a relationship.

• No and I wouldn't bother because you're in different countries.

What Guys Said 2

• You could always say 'hi'. There's nothing wrong in it and see where it goes from there.

• You should to the romantic thing and fly to her, confess your love and live happily ever after.