Kissing a girl in your car? or on her porch?

So the date comes to an end and what is better to do: kiss a girl in your car and tell her goodnight or walk her to her porch and kiss her there.

And what if she still lives with her parents?

• Kiss her in your car
  • Kiss her on her porch
  • Kiss her in your car then walk her to her porch

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Depends on the moment, if she's saying thank you for the date and looks all excited as she's in the car, go for it then but if it's casual and you pull up and then walk her to the porch, kiss her then.

I honestly don't think you can call this one, it all depends on the atmosphere within the situation.

• I'm just saying if I still lived with my parents I would much prefer a guy to kiss me in his car and then walk me to the porch. That way at least we'd have a little bit of privacy from prying eyes of parents. I would feel so awkward if a guy tried to kiss me by my front door, especially if I thought my family might be looking out the window at us or something.

• You're both adults, but I guess it depends on her parents. Are they stupid and just don't realize their daughter is dating anyone? Are they controlling? Are they wondering when they'll get to meet you and would it annoy them if their daughter was lip-locking in a car outside with someone they've never met? Would it make them worry more?

Depends on the parents and how far you wanna go with this relationship. It IS a relationship, isn't it? If not or if her parents are messed up, stay in the car.

If you're just afraid of meeting her parents, then your relationship might not last very long. I mean, what if she had a fight with her parents or you heard them say nasty things to her? Could you back her up? If not, maybe she deserves better.

• Ha this is so a hypothetical question! lol I'm not in a relationship just curious! :)

• The porch . a gentleman will walk the girl to the front door and say his goodbye's. it also shows her how serious he is, hug and kiss goodnight much more romantic there ! :)

• I personally like the idea of kissing in a car, as silly as that may sound I think its kind of cute ha ha :)

• porch! much more romantic :) if there are parents, stand away from the porch but at the bottom of it or something if u're afraid of them seeing :) awesome question!

• The porch of course! So much more romantic! And who cares about the parents lol :p

• Kissing in the car gets me hot. I'm not one for ancient gender role standards. You can watch me walk to my own door from the car. You'll probably enjoy the view. ;) haha

• Depends. I don't live at home anymore, but if I did I would not like to be kissed where my parents or siblings could see it.

So, guess it depends on her situation as well :)

• Walk her to her door, no matter where or who she lives with. Tacky to kiss in the car.

What are you? 16?

• i would find that somewhat funny if the question asker really WAS 16. Haha xD

• What? missfashionistagurri, I guess you just don't get sarcasm, do you? What are you? 16? Ha! I just crack myself up! Get it now?

• do all three :D

• porch is more romantic.

• kiss in the car... walk her to the door.. and kiss her some more ;) x

• Even if she lives with her parents I'd say it's just more classy to kiss her on the porch, but that's just what I would like a guy to do. :)

• kissing on the porch is more romantic. and I'm sure most girl would prefer it that way

• On the porch and he should walk to the porch anyways, is chivalry dead

What Guys Said 0