Texting interpretations... I really need help lol

I met this guy yesterday, he flirted and smiled a lot and he had to leave in a hurry so he said to get his number from one of his friends (who is also my best friend) so were texting and talking about music and how he sings and plays the guitar and I do as well so we were talking about that for a bit and he said "we could meet up some time and jam" and he also said that he'd help me with my singing. He sends me smilies and he texted me this morning before school started :)

so my questions are...

Does he really mean it? (the hangout) and if someone could interpret a little for me I'd be very grateful :)

And lastly, do you think he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• Actually the voice lessons means he never wants to hear you sing again and the hangout is a sarcastic joke...

OF COURSE HE MEANS IT!

Hes trying to get you to like him so its probably safe to say he is interested in you

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he means it and he wants to hang out with you. He might like you, but at least for right now sounds like he just wants to hang out and get to know you.