At what age did you have your first kiss?

Do you regret having it with that person?

Would you change it if you had the chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• 17

and yes, I regret it . He smoked/did weed so it was nasty as hell tasting and it was after I paid for us to eat dinner it was a date, but I had to pay for it so f***ed up and he tried to f*** me after all that

What Girls Said 8

• I think I was 14, maybe 15, it was backstage at rehearsals for a musical I had a minor role in...it was pretty average to be honest and I don't think I really like the guy that much.

We then date for about a week and I broke up with him.

I would deffinately change it if I had the chance.

• I had my first kiss at age 20. And yes I do kind of regret having it with the person I did, I would totally go back and change that and not have kissed him...But oh well, it happened.

• 16.

• I was 16- I regret it because that guy I discovered was only using me so that his friends couldn't keep teasing him about ''being gay''

In a way I regret it, but also in a way I don't. It was that guys first kiss too, and it took a lot of friends pressuring him to make him kiss me- so he clearly didn't want to kiss me (I didn't know that at the time) but I'm partly glad because we both screwed up each others first kiss X3 I got my revenge for him using me >:D muahahahhaa

• 1. 26.

2. No and yes.

3. Yes.

4. Its because I was hoping for my first to be with someone in love with me on a mutual level not just lust. And it was an attempted tape. I was sexually Assaulted but I did get over it with time

• i haven't had my first kiss yet :P

• 5 ha ha I don't regret it at all lol. We were "boyfriend and girlfriend" in kindergarten.

• 18 I was pretty late, no I do not regret it because it was with the guy I liked at the time.

What Guys Said 3

• When I was four or five, I tried to kiss the girl who used to live down the street, but I just ended up blowing into her mouth. Still counts, lol.

• Seems like a thousand years ago. It was from a game of truth or dare in the year hmmmm 1982? And no I don't regret it. And yes I would change it. I wish it was Jacklyn Smith from Charlie's Angels link it is the brunette on the left. She still looks yummy today.

• i was 16, almost 17, no I don't regret it because at the time I got tired of having virgin lips