What should I do? Please answer! Big effect on my life!!

Ok so I am a 20 year old male and I am a virgin, yes its weird I know. reason is because I refuse to do one night stands or else I could have gotten laid years ago and I am very picky with women. (trying to lower my standards) I am noy ugly or anything or socially awkward or anything, like I said I'm just picky and I like girls with values. (I am not religious). so tomorrow night I have a 100% opportunity to get laid by 3 different girls but I hardly know them and there is one problem. I am completely in love with another girl right now that has a boyfriend (pretty sure he's cheating on her) and she doesn't want to have sex till marriage and I feel like if I hold off a bit longer I can make her mine. So I don't know if I should just get this virgin thing out of the way tomorrow night or stay a virgin even if it means not getting with the girl I love. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) you would bone one of three girls immediately (although you refuse to do one night stands, but would this be an exception?)

2) you would try to get a girl who's in a relationship, and see if you could get her later on when: A) you're in love with her, but would try to make her have sex with you which would make her question her values and morals, which brings me to point B) you say you like girls with values, and here comes a girl who has values, yet you'd want to have sex with her, going against her values?

i think you need to think a bit more deeply about what you'd be doing in either decision... but I mean, it's your virginity, so do whatever you think feels right. that's the only way you can make a certain decision. ignore any pressures or outside influence.

• ya sorry I tried making my question as short as possible without much details. But if I were to be able to be with the girl that I love then I would wait for marriage, iv known her for a quite awhile and even if I could just be with her would be plenty enough. I would have absolutely no problem with that

• Thanks for your honest answer :)

• no problemo :)

What Girls Said 6

• Even though you do not like the girl's boyfriend, respect her relationship. It is not your place to try to "steal" her away, or interfer with something that has nothing to do with you. If she really does not want to be with this guy, she will break up with him on her own. If I really did not want to be with a person, I wouldn't wait for someone to have "influence" on my decision. I say, let her live her life and she will leave this guy when she is ready to not because it is something you want her to do.

I cannot tell you what to do with your virginity. If it is something you just want to lose, then go through with it. Just be aware of all the consequences, and have sex the smart way (use protection).

• OK here's my advice(but keep in mind I'm only 17 so I don't have much sex experience). Do what you feel is right. Virgin is just a label. Don't let it control your life. Also, Don't have sex just to have sex. That takes the meaning out of it. You should hold off until you meet somebody special. Most people are so afraid of being a virgin they lose their virginity too soon and you only have your first time once. Make your first time special and something you'll never forget. You don't have to have sex to be a real man( Me personally, I like cuddling a lot more than sex. It means more in my opinion.) Hope this helps. Let me know if it does a little. Good luck! :)

• I'm a virgin and I'm 21 years old. I personally think it's far more attractive for the guy to be a virgin. Who cares about labels. Honestly being able to get laid is one thing, but if you don't know the history of the girl then you could just open up the chance of catching an STD... Decide for yourself with that in mind.

• I have a hard time believing you're in love with someone you aren't even dating, first of all. Secondly, you already know what you SHOULD do. You don't even want to lose it tomorrow. Are you trying to get us to condone losing your virginity, so that you can feel comfortable that you still "got it," or do you want us to say how admirable it is that you haven't yet?

• no its plain and simple, getting peoples opinions. I have more than enough friends to make me feel good. I could care less what people online think of me. its as simple as getting peoples opinions. don't read to much into it

• I do my my own life decisions, that is why I am asking just for "OPINIONS", if you don't like my questions then don't comment. SIMPLE, don't come just to argue

• This is my opinion. You already know what you're going to do.

• Sounds like you want to stay a virgin for a little bit longer and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's better to go after something that means something to you, rather it be sex or some other topic.

• who cares;;;;;;;; there are other things more important in life...

you're whining about how you can't laid at the age of 20 when there are people in Africa dying and people dying of poverty...

why don't you just suck it up, man.

• Isnt that what this site is about? if you care so much go volunteer tuts

• calm down, no need to get defensive over such a trivial question on a stupid site like GaG

• It's not the fact that it's on a site. It's the fact that you were being insensitive and a jerk. He wanted advice not somebody to remind him of something he can't even do. Think before you post! And if the site is so stupid, I davise you to delete your account and stop posting pointless stuff. Thank you very much.

What Guys Said 0