My boyfriend never calls and never texts..!

we have been together for 2 years now and we love each other A LOT.. we had our ups and downs and things are going well now I suppose.. but lately he never calls and the last time he texted me by him self (not replying on a text) is like months ago I can't even remember when ! its really really bothering me and I talked to him about it and he was like really your happiness is based on a text or a phone call.. honestly it is ! cause its shows me that he cares and he's thinking about me through his day

what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's having a hard time understanding how important constant communication is to girls. Just like how girls have a very very hard time understanding how little communcation means to us. How we can go for days or even weeks, without letting it bother us at all.

I think it would be unfair for you to make *all* the compromises and learning to understand and accept the guys level of communication. He should at least meet you half-way.

Try to have a rational discussion with him at some point, and explain to him that it's not just you. That all girls have this need for constant lines of communcation with the people they care about. Try to explain that even when he's dating women in the future, this will always be true. And it's something that, as a guy, he needs to learn about and adapt to.

He might get a little freaked out if you talk so easily about people he might date in the future, but it will also show him that you're dealing with a certain maturity in the subject. That you're not just making sh*t up as a needy little girl.

• the problem is that I talked to him about many times :\ he just not getting it... or he doesn't care anymore

• @That all girls have this need for constant lines of communcation with the people they care about.

no. that's not girls, that's most human beings. and not many people need to constantly text., that's an individual behavior.

you didn't happen to study statistics on male/. female behavior, before making a huge statement like that, did you?

or did you just look around at the five people sitting next to you were doing. mix that with a few stereotypes from cosmo magazine, & you're golden.

if you were n--

• you have completely different styles of communicating, & it would appear-unless one of you is lying- that you have totally different needs& expectations out of this relationship.

thinking this is a 'guy thing', you stint your chance for growth. believing this is as good as it gets WHILE being miserable.

It will keep you from someone who actually, WANTS to be with you &appreciates your way of communicating.

You will be down & he will be annoyed.. You want completely,different things, move on.

What Guys Said 2

• He is cheating on you. I would confront him and you will see for yourself.

• i honestly thought about it, but he is a veryy honest person he never even lied to me .. so I duno

• Perhaps he dosn't like buying credit? xD

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think talking about it would do any good. You already told him how you feel and things haven't changed, correct?

Would it make you happier if he started to call and text But only because he felt Forced to?

• well I can't force anyone to do anything .. no one can.. and well if her cares like he say he do maybe he should start showing .. am I right?

• Read what you have written:

----- "well he have (has?) 2 phones and he always have credit", So there is no excuse, Right?

----- "I talked to him about it", "the problem is that I talked to him about many times ...", So he knows how you feel about it, Right?

----- "well I can't force anyone to do anything .. no one can", So talking to him about it again will do what exactly?

----- "and well if her cares like he say he do maybe he should start showing .. am I right?", Absolutely Right

• But Has He?

Most Importantly, You wrote: "he just not getting it... or he doesn't care anymore"

Which one do you think is more likely? Do you really think he's just not getting it?

People are different. Some people may be less expressive. But if You have to question if he cares anymore, Maybe your instinct is right.

But then again, Maybe he is less expressive.