First time out with his friends-dic* or not?

so my boyfriend invited me out to hang out with some of his friends. all of whom go to a different school then I do. so the whole time he was polite with me and asked me questions now and then but was mainly talking to his friends. he's pretty quite when we hang out with mine but he knows most of them. so is this understandable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ladies, ladies, ladies...he's comfortable with his friends and talks to them, just because he's not at your 'beck and call' doesn't mean he is ignoring you, or is CHOOSING them over you. Think about when you are with your friends and he's quite, he can't relate to them because he's not dating them. Would you like it if he was talking intensely to one of your girlfriends? Probably not. Think about it in moderation. Don't hang out with him and his friends a lot and don't have him hang out with you and your friends a lot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ya, all guys basically do that when you hang out with them and their friends. Its a guy thing, like the other girl said "bro's before hoes". They don't like to show their sensetive side to their friends. hahaha.

• yup my boyfriend does so don't go ape shit on him just yet