I need help! I don't know if he asked me out or not?

A guy that likes me, flirts with me, etc. finally text me first. We had a pretty good conversation when he asked if I had turned 18 and if I'm dating anyone (asked this again). I told him, jokingly, that I'm dating more than one, and that there is a line. So we went on joking and messing around and flirting in a way, until he finally said "when do I get to be the first one in the line?" I, not thinking straight, assumed he just said that to flatter me, so I said "you gotta wait in line" or something like that, then he said "well if the ones in front of me are better, then they deserve that spot"

Now he got me thinking- did he just ask me out? And did I just reject him?

PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!

Oh and he is 6 years older

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you kind of reject him but sounds like he was intrested.

What Guys Said 1

• He hasn't asked you out yet. But he's testing the waters so to speak. If you're not quite 18 and he's 6 years older then I'd say stay away from him.

• Testing the waters to accomplish what?

• Oh, I probably shut him off...

• No. I doubt that you shot him down. I don't know the guy but I would if I was you. A guy who's in his mid 20's going for a woman who isn't even 18 yet is just wrong and creepy.

What Girls Said 1

• He did ask you out, he is def. hinting that he is interested in you. Don't play hard to get, and let him know you like him back ;P