Is it bad to agree with a guy for the sake of peace if you don't agree with him?

I usually don't do this but at times it's just not worth to start a fight because of little things.

i met this guy that I really liked and the conversation was going like this: (to simplify I'll just put (blue) for the real subject :))

me: I like that people from there are (blue)

He: are you (blue) too?

me: sometimes but it depends on the situation.

he: why?

me: it's not always good to be (blue)

he: you just said before you like that they're (blue), so why are you complaining now?

me, wanted to explain first but then I just said: "yes you're right"

do you think he would have preferred me to explain more? because his voice changed when he asked that last question. it sounded a bit aggressive and I didn't want to fight with him...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he was just confused on the subject, and his tone changed because of this, so yes, your probably right, he might of needed a little more information about the subject to understand what it was you were trying to say,x

What Guys Said 5

• Unless it was something really offensive you probably should have just explained what you meant. Any guy who is easily offended when someone disagrees with him is not worth your time or trouble anyway. Walking on eggshells is no fun.

• Yes.. you should stand by what you believe in always so you shouldn't have to repress something to keep the peace. You should try to understand each other though.

• there is a time for constructive argument. the trick is knowing when to do that. you do not seem to be there yet.

• i just don't want him to be angry with me, although with other guys I can be stubborn lol but you know we were dancing and it would have ruined the moment...

• Ya gotta be real. whether you are sexually attracted or not..

• guys do it all the time. I'd suspect it's okay for girls to do it too.

• it's okay, it's only horrible, negative if a guy does it to a girl

What Girls Said 0