Playing hard to get?

I have been texting this girl and I don't know if she is playing hard to get now or what. When we first started texting it was here and their she would text me. Then it picked up a lot more and responded like right away and now it's back like when we first started. I don't know if she is playing hard to get or she is really busy or she has lost interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• She might have lost interest or started to like another guy maybe? I'm not sure but in this situation it's either or both of these :/ Because if the girl really liked you she would make time to text you back no matter how busy she is that's just how it works...

• That's how it kinda was she was textingall the time, I do know she does have finals coming up soon

• Yea I already asked her out once but she said she would really love to but she had a softball game final. I was going to ask her out within the next week.

• >she would really love to but she had a softball game final.
      Haha... sorry, but she is not interested.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, sounds like sometimes she's busy and sometimes she isn't just like any normal person in the world. I'm sure there are times when you can't text right back. sometimes in all honesty I forget to text back to a guy or I don't feel like texting them back right away because I'm doing something more interesting. or the conversation is annoying me at the moment. all things to look into but it seems like she's just busy.

• shes probably making her self appear like she has a life lol or maybe she is busy don't text her right away take a couple of minutes because if she is busy and she's unable to text you she should let you know!

What Guys Said 0