Why hasn't he texted me back?

Me and this guy were texting yesterday and we both really really like each other well anyways, he texted me asking me a question and I texted him back maybe an hour later because my phone had died, and on the text I told him that I was sorry cause my phone died, then I answered his question and I also asked him a question, and I said something really funny! So I was wondering why hasn't he replied? And don't say 'maybe he hasn't checked his phone' cause he's on it all the time! And by the way he's a slow texter in general but not this slow! Please and thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely busy. Work, school, whatever it may be.

• Couldn't he take a second to reply?

• Ok thanks! For the help ;))

• No problem kiddo.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to make himself feel important. You start asking questions and freaking out. He is basically playing with your head. Don't let it get to you, he will eventually reply.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't think too much into it. I mean you already know that he likes you. My guy friend told me not worry about it and just with the flow.

• didn't want to talk...