What age do most girls stop dating immaturely?

the above question^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^By immaturely I mean guys who are into smoking (cigarettes/pot), excessive drinking, lying.

Sounds superficial, but seems like a lot of girls are willing to be look past this in their 20s.

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny you should mention... My friend and I were just wondering what age guys will become decent (er, become mature). Seems like I can't meet any guys at my age who don't smoke or drink excessively, or do anything silly or out of control. Is it so hard? *rant*

What Girls Said 4

• depends how stupid the girl is... Or immature if we want to be nice.

• 25? Haha.. for the majority. The drinks and lies catch them up.

• I don't like the kind of men you are talking about. I am like more honest and decent men, and I like some that are a little shy but will open up to me.

• it depends on the type of girl if she is into that kind of stuff too.

for a girl who isn't, I'd say it gets old by 25. Then it's time to grow up and start a life with kids and a good career. Some girls do get sucked in by guys who do these, fall in love, and then they look past it because they fall in love with the guy. this is a tricky question because there are so many different scenarios and different extraneous parts to why a girl would date someone who smokes and whatnot.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but chicks dig jerks. Just yesterday I was reading an article about a female juror flirting with John Edwards at his TRIAL for using campaign funds to pay to cover up his secret affair and love child, all while his wife was dying of breast cancer. Yeah, he was pretty hot in her eyes.

Some do grow out of it but it's usually after they've become a lot less desirable or they've been passed around a lot. Occasionally you get lucky and meet one who likes nice guys first and foremost.

• 37