Girl doesn't message back unless I ask a question?

It really annoys because this girl I message only responds back to me if I ask her a question. If it's just a statement or small talk she doesn't respond... What does this mean? Is she not interested or something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• well a few thing. Is she a busy girl, have a certain personailty type or she doesn't like you but doesn't want to be mean and she hopes you'll just go away..

(I always answer completely honest and try to annswer with an open mind and al perspectives but this ones my experience with similar situations)

one she's busy...does she have school? does she work alot? involved in a lot of activities?

All these can make her not only busy but tired as well

Personality it could just be she's not a very open or emotional person and she's independant just doing her thing and will get back to you on her time but to you it feels like fooooooooreeeeeever.

(what kind of questions do you ask?)

or the third pretty self explanatory. half the tim I meet a guy or whatever even just as a friend (im very social) and he says what's up? how are you? hows your day? these things are booooring and silly to me. I need intelligence and content, not to say you or they aren't but I just don't FEEL like putting in the energy to respond and after a while it gets annoying

What Girls Said 5

• probably not interested but being polite.

• She probably isn't interested in you or she is playing hard to get... I would recommend maybe chilling out on the messages and see what happens.

• She always answers my questions though...

• I wouldn't call her crazy. lol Maybe she just wants you to chase her idk... but even so, try cutting back on the messages and see if she responds more often to just normal conversation.

• I don't know, there is a complicated history with her...it might be partially my fault why she doesn't want to open up to me...

• are you giving her enough time to respond? if you only give her a few hours or a day, try waiting a little longer. but if she doesn't reply in a week, most likely she's not interested. usually with girls, if they're interested in someone, they will always respond and try to keep the conversation going. good luck

• depends on the girls personality..she might be just busy but also I tend to ignore boys I don't like talking to ( or I find annoying) like if you see she's really cold with you and never makes an effort it probably means she doesn't like you ...try maybe asking her if she's in a bad mood or what's wrong since she isn't talkative or maybe even why she never talks to you on her own and see what she says...

If she's just being snobbish or cold like that she isn't worth the effort just whatever with her ;)

• she's not interested/ very annoyed with you, straight up. no girl plays hard to get like that. we make the guy work for it sure, but not to the point that he have absolutely not effort what so ever. I only respond to questions and nothing else when I'm bored with the conversation, annoyed and not interested.

What Guys Said 0