If a guy texts and talks to you everyday what does it mean?

Well this guy has been talking to me and texting me all the time and we don't talk about anything sexual. It's just about fun stuff what does this mean? Does he like me or is he just thinking of me as a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends.. if he's giving you any indicators by texts that he's interested in you(e.g.- "heyaa whatchya doin this weekend? let's go out sometimes... what say?") then maybe he likes you. otherwise he just getting his time passed by texting to a girl; either way if you're interested in him then ask him for a coffee or a movie.. hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 1

• He probably likes you but there needs to be more indicators than just this one thing to really know if he does.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends

He either likes you or is desperate or bored. Look for any indications of interest through text.

• I'd say he likes you but this was me, 2 years ago with a guy, we texted and talked and hung out ALL the time... but then, after I told him, I was starting to like him... we stopped even being friends

So clearly I have no idea...