Why are girls crazy?

I am completely serious, a girl I know who I had thought was stable, started crying yesterday while we were at a club. Another gets really angry every so often at small things that I have nothing to do with and takes it out on me. Do not get me started on past girlfriends. I want to know why and when girls get upset as to learn when to to run away to avoid stabation?

~Please do not give out to me if this is offensive, I am serious :)

Most Helpful Girl

• girls are permitted to act on every little emotion; while men generally act on very few. it does not mean we do not have the same feelings--its just women tend to act on them more often than men do. example: a girl may go to a club and suddenly realize that no one has asked her to dance or bought her a drink, while all of her gfs are having a blast. she gets stressed and socially anxious and begins to sob.

a guy out w/friends finds he's in the same situation, girls turn him down but his friends are making bank with chicks. he gets stressed and socially anxious. He stands around and waits till its time to go home or leaves early. girl & guy have only two options: stay or go. girls sobs from the sad emotions. guy thinks, wow I'm sad, I feel awkward, but I'm not going to burst into tears at this club w/all of my friends around when all I have to do is stand here and wait till its over or leave.

on a social level the sobbing girl gains affirmation from her friends. on that same level, the guy would lose affirmation if he did the same thing--so he gets affirmation from doing the complete opposite.

What Girls Said 7

• If you had to deal with creeps all the time, blood coming out of weird places, boobs and bras, and long hair, you would be a little crazy too. Welcome to the world of a Woman! Women are crazy.

• not all girls are crazy, don't generalize.

but a lot of times, some girls act like white trash when they're drunk. you just don't wanna be anywhere near them.

you're clearly getting involved with the wrong girls. don't claim all women are crazy, just from your past experiences. just like women shouldn't say all men are a**holes because of their experiences.

some of us girls keep it real & classy.

• stabation? wtf.

Girls aren't "crazy". Crazy people have borderline personality disorder and schizophrenia. Girls just think differently than guys and are much more emotional. Do you even know what this girl was crying about? Obviously something happened that caused her a lot of distress.

Oh and how is it that you got into a club if you're under 18? Unless you have a fake ID

• Girls aren't crazy. We are emotional and for all you know she had her period which makes things worse. Any guy will tell you that girls aren't crazy. You are just too young to understand us.

• Girls are just emotional I guess, or maybe you just get them on bad days.

• PMS

Failure to cope.

• Actually I am on your side of the line. Maybe this is not a very feminine part of me, I don't know. But I don't really get affected by emotion and I often have to stand outbursts that come my way form female friends.

Why? Beats me. =/

What Guys Said 0