Is there something wrong with me if I haven't found anyone who I've really liked?

I'm 23 and no girl I've run into has really set my heart afire. Yes, when I was younger, I had one of those schoolboy crushes where you were just madly in love with the other person, but other than that so far I haven't really clicked with anyone to the point where I'm really into them. Sure there are several hot girls I've crossed paths who I'd want to bang, but not really have a relationship with. Is this strange? Shouldn't I have found someone by now?

What Girls Said 1

• Well I believe that someone is out there for you but maybe not now. You might meet her when you least expect it. You're still young and she will come to you soon.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you actually going on dates or are you just assuming that you wouldn't get along with the girl?