How do you know when she wants/ is ready for a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• By asking her up front if she's ready to.be in a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• When she doesn't play games about getting together and is ready to make the commitment to being together.

• I think it doesn't matter if you are ready or not, when you really like someone you will be with that person.

• I agree 100%

• Sometimes I meet guys and I like them but it's clear if you are not with them is because they're not for you, even if it makes me feel sad...I always think I did something wrong...but no...there is always the right time to meet the right person no matter what!...We're never ready, it just happens!

• All girlss are different. It just depends on the girl, some will ask you where you guys stand that's an OBIVIOUS sign she is thinking about wanting to be something more. If she always wants to text you and hang out. If she talks about meeting your family and wanting to get approval from your best friends. If she leaves things for the future like ohh you and I can do that next time or asks you when she's gunna see you again.

• All girls are different, but some will tell you when they are NOT ready so it is easy to go from there. If she has told you that she is not ready then it could take a very long time before she feels ready. Since it involves such things as burning past bridges and learning to trust people again this could take years and years. Once she starts letting her guard down, or you manage to help break through her walls, is when she can start trusting you. She may initiate some things such as touching, dates, kissing, etc more than usual. A final test, which is not always easiest, is to just tell her how you feel and then she can let you know how she feels about you and what she feels about being in a relationship.

• Were you too lazy to read my comment? Jeez, I swear some of you people are trolls.

• I think we both have got past each others walls. We both have gone in depth with some things only our families know about because we do not like what happened in our personal lives. We have already kissed, held hands, told each other we like where things are going. The only thing we have not talked about is how serious we are, so I feel that talk will be coming after another date or two. No I was not too lazy, just had not gotten around to it!

What Guys Said 0