If you saw your ex on an online dating site only a week after breaking up, how would you feel?

You broke up with her for logistical reasons, but you still have feelings for her, and the break up happened without drama or harsh words. So, If you saw your ex on an online dating site only a week after breaking up, how would it make you feel? And what would it make you think of her?

You both originally met on an online dating site, and see nothing wrong with using this as a means to meet people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with moving on after it's over.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe a little jealous but I'd know I have to move on. I'd think about the drama and bull crap the next guy will have to deal with as well and how they likely won't be that great.

• bad

and I would ask users to stay away from her xD

• Wouldn't care

• I wouldn't care because presumably I would be on that online dating site too. How else would I know about it?

What Girls Said 2

• I think if the relationship is over and that other person broke up, good for the person dumped to want to move on right away. That is what I did when my ex boyfriend dumped me. I decided to go back online and find someone who actually wanted to be with me and wasn't concerned with changing me :)

I took about a week to cry and grieve, and then I woke up one day and thought "What the hell am I doing?" And got right back out there!

I ended up finding someone better :) I honestly wouldn't care what that person thinks. They decided to let you go, and now they have to deal with the consequences.

Every one is different, so it's hard to say what they would feel. I'm sure I would be a little shocked if I dumped someone and already seen them on. But in all fairness, if I chose to leave then I have to expect this person will move on eventually. Some people move on sooner than others.

• I wouldn't care because he's my EX if you have a problem with it why nt just move on or tell him you're not over him.