Did he want to kiss me?

my guy friend and I were sitting next to each other the other day in front of my pc, he was there to explain something to me. we were sat quite close, shoulders almost touching. whenever he looked at me he had soft eyes and was looking not only in my yes but glanced at my lips and my face and hair as well. at a given moment he even leaned towards me so close that I did not dare to look him in the eye as I sensed a strange vibe. was he thinking of kissing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wanted you to make the move and kiss him. I think he wanted to but was scared about it. Maybe he wouldn't know how you would react or if you even wanted to kiss him. If he would had tried to kiss you would you had kissed him back?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah he wanted to kiss you

• Yep.

• yes! why wouldn't you look at him?

the sad truth is the only reason any guy would hang out with a girl is so that he can get with her

• Agree with that!There's no such thing as a girl having a guy as a best friend

What Girls Said 1

• he definitely wanted to kiss you, do you like him more than a friend?