Always wondered about this

So do guys like getting kissed on the neck as much as girls do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to say no. Its nice, but honestly, I don't enjoy ANY non-genital erogenous zone as much as most women seem to. I think guys really are more genital focused then women are.

Other guys may have different views.

What Guys Said 10

• Men don't have as many active erogenous zones as women (I don't understand how you girls manage!). It might be exciting to have a woman that close and showing that much attention cerebrally but it's not exactly the most sensitive area of a guys anatomy.

• I like it, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it as much as girls do, because girls LOOOVE it. I get more pleasure from touching her. Not that I don't like being kissed and touched; I definitely do, but not as much as girls love it.

• Im all for being romantic but No. It does not turn me on as much as it does woman.

• Oh yeah love this!

• It tickles if she does it lightly, but otherwise I don't feel much physically.

• i dont, makes me feel kinda awkward and feminine

• For foreplay, yeah.

• Ahh yes. It's one of my most sensitive part big turn on for me! :)))

• Probably no, same reason stated by kheserthorpe

• Sexual attention creates sexual tension.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy.

For my boyfriend it is his spot, and if I kiss that area continously it can make him sexually aroused.

• Are you sure your Boyfriend isn't just aroused cause you're kissing him continuously? no offense.

• That and sometimes it can even just be a couple of kisses (with a little sucking) and he's aroused. I really don't have to do much work at all (when it comes to that).