Why do guys never call back girls when they say they will?

i met this guy at a skating rink and we started skating and talking and he told me he would call me and he did but when I called him back and left a message he never called back

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite simply: guys suck at the phone. It's not our priority like it is for girls.

And, he DID call you, but you didn't pick up. Maybe he thinks that you aren't interested...

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm, the last couple girls I didn't call were ones who said they would call me. I kind of use that as a test now - if they say they're going to call and they're only using that as an invitation to get me to call them, I'm not interested because they're obviously just trying to find what I think of them. He may not be into playing phone tag either - there's a certain point when I give up trying to contact girls. A lot of them seem to just like having people calling and texting them with no intention of actually going out. Wait a week and call, then if he does/doesn't respond then you know he's moved on.

• The dude is a flakier than a piece of baklava. He probably didn't wasn't that interested, and just wanted to let you down gently. Or maybe he got nervous, but the first option is what came to me first.

• I just want to say I loved the baklava metaphor ha ha :) Also I'm surprised that you know baklava I don't think many people know about it.

• Why thank you

• Dont know, I have never not rang when I have said I would,x

What Girls Said 1

• Because they are stupid