Should I wait for this chic to say yes to us dating? What should I do?

I just graduated and she's a senior now. We barely started talking but we've known of each other since forever. She's kinda of a background person but so am I. She knows I like her and she can't date Because her dad wants her to focus on school but schools out now.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends if she likes you. You can still be friends knowing that you have feelings for each other. If her father doesn't want her to be in a relationship yet still, then I would recommend taking the time to get to know her personally before being in a committed relationship. A relationship is nothing if you guys arn't best friends and can be there for each other as best friends as well.

• Yeah I know what you mean, I kinda asked her out like after a week or something and that's how I found out. I had to explain that I waited to long for one chic so I kinda wanted to know how she felt about it before I got in too deep. Don't get me wrong she's a pretty cool chic and I like us being friends.

What Girls Said 4

• I have been in a similar situation. Honestly, it is best to go and talk to her dad and talk to him about it. I know it might be a little awkward or uncomfortable, but trust me, it will mean so much to HER if you take the bull by the horns and talk to her dad about it. Explain to him that you will take care of her and make sure that she is staying focused on school and doing well. If nothing else, make a deal with him. Parents love deals. Tell him that if her grades start slipping, then you two will take a break so she can focus completely on school. be "good guy greg" -- the guy every parent (especially father) wants to see his daughter with.

• I sayy just go on dates for now and than with time see if she likes you. SO make spend sometime with her during the summer and if she does like you than ask her dad for permission.

good luck!

• No. She's not allowed to date. If you both are available later on, then you can ask her out, but I'll bet you will have moved on. Don't wait.

• School is coming back in?

Ask her what she thinks.

What Guys Said 0