1st date --- good or bad

i went out with a guy I met online. I met him for 30mins during lunch. we walked around and chatted. then he kissed me which was nice. he offered to drop me off and I said ok. we made out some more in the car. while making out he tried to touch me in my private place and I stopped him. he also tried to lead my hand and touch him in his private place and I stopped him. I think this was inappropriate touching on 1st meeting. after two weeks of no contact. he emails me and He asked me out again. should I go out with him or think he is a perv and forget it. I never dated with online guys and this is new for me. is this appropriate behavior?

thanks a lot. I felt the same way but needed some idea. I haven't replied to him because I don't feel like it. after our meeting it felt weird and I felt safer once he dropped me off. that in it self was not a good sign.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not appropriate behavior. If you told him you were uncomfortable and he still tried to push you then he doesn't really respect your boundaries. If you want to go out with him again, then go somewhere public and don't be alone with him. If he keeps pushing you to go somewhere private tell him you're not ready or that you don't want to. If at anytime you feel uncomfortable it is your right to say no. Any guy worth your time will not push you to do something you don't want to do. I mean unless you were having sexual conversations with him then that is one thing, and maybe where he got the idea. However, if it came out of nowhere for him to try to touch you then he's a bit of creep. Hope that helps.

What Guys Said 1

• that was a little fresh for a first date, imho. I never try for more than kiss on a first date.

What Girls Said 3

• This was inappropriate behavior. If he tried once he will probably try again, but if you like him and want to give him another chance, go for it. :)

• Wow he went very heavy after a 30 minute lunch date. If I were you, I wouldn't see this man again. I doubt it would lead to anything deep, special and long lasting.

Good luck

• i think you should trust your instincts, if his behaviour felt inappropriate and made you uncomfortable then I would suggest you not see him again. just because you met him on the internet doesn't mean he gets to behave differently than someone you met someplace else. in my opinion that was inappropriate behavior for a first date.