Did I handle this right? (text)

Had plans to hang with this girl. I was planning on taking her to a buddies party with me to drink and just hang. This is what happens... Notice the 2.5 hour gap between the first two texts.

link

Then she texts me today...

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah and I'm shocked haha...

What Girls Said 3

• Frankly yes, you did just fine. She was just stalling for time so that no alternate plans could be made. It's alright. Wait for her to make the next move now.

• I think you handled it JUST the way you should have. seems to me that if that was REALLY what happened, she would have texted you back RIGHT away and said exactly what she said the next day.

• were you supposed to be anonymous,..cause I don't think it worked lol

What Guys Said 1

• Well arguing via text isn't the most efficient way to bring your issues to light. People miss text notifications, but if her friends are over baring like that (and if she's not insistent enough that she be available for the plans you both made) then there's plenty of blame to pass around. At least you'll have this to hold over her for next time if you choose to even bother. If it becomes a constant issue she simply doesn't care enough.

• I don't know if I'll even bother with this girl again. I'm really just using this for future reference.