Girl keeps texting me with very vague closed ended responses, why does she do that?

this girl keeps texting me with very vague closed ended responses, why does she do that? what does it mean? and why when I asked her about it she got all mad?. Like I did something wrong and she always complains to me about the things I do about how much of a jerk I am, but everybody else I know I get along with quite well and I act fairly the same. can anybody tell me what this means and what to do?

What Girls Said 1

• mayb she likes you and don't know how to say it and the only way she can express is through her actions.. she probably just want you all to herself if she known for being shy then that's her problem with the closed ended responses try not to get mad when she get mad at you when you ask her what's her problem try to come off caring... eventually she will open up to you and express why she acting that way towards you just give it time

What Guys Said 0