Where did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend?

If you're in a relationship: where did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend?

If you're single: where did you meet your previous boyfriend/girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Current boyfriend: I met him during freshman year (actually the summer before) at a band camp. We didn't officially meet until a luau fundraiser for a Hawaii trip for band at the very beginning of freshman year. He tried to talk to me then, but I had just gotten a boyfriend and he didn't want to get attached to me if I wasn't interested. I did think he was very attractive, but I was set on dating that one kid I had been dating for a month. We hung out at a football game and planned on going to a local amusement park, but we never did. We started texting towards the end of freshman year, and we've been dating ever since. He's one of the main reasons I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. There was more to the story though... I'm not that heartless.

Ex-boyfriend: He was a friend of a male friend from a different band camp. I was so stupid to waste 9 months of my life with him... He changed significantly from the time I met him to the time I dumped him. After I broke up with him, he started to have some serious mental issues, but he refused to go to the doctor about them.. He needs help.

What Guys Said 7

• In my dreams... lol

• work

• Shes always been attached to my arm...ever loyal

• Through a friend at a community event

• Church

• I met my current G/F at Opening Night of Opera Season.

• Grocery store

What Girls Said 13

• I met my boyfriend at my high school. He heard about me and wanted to know me more. He found me on Facebook and sent me a message with his number and I gave him mine instead. He texted me the night of, and we started talking as friends only. He would flirt with me a little and I would tell him a lot of the time "and how many girls have you said that too?" and he would get completely mad at me for saying that because he new that I thought he was a player. I honestly could say I did. Go on my profile and look at the pictures of me and my boyfriend and you can see why I would think that...

He wanted to meet me a few days later at school and I kept holding it off because I still thought he was a player :P He showed up at my Speech and Debate class after and walked me to my next class and that impressed me of he took the time to ask around where my class(es) where because I never told him. He took me to the high school football game Friday night (which was four days later from when we met in person) and had girls all over him. At first I was mad and wanted to find my friends and leave him with all of the girls that wanted him. I wanted to do that and I guess he caught that vibe because when I looked for my friends and found them, he called my name and took me aside and appologized for all of the attention he had gotten from the girls. He told me he doesn't like being mean to people and telling them to leave him alone. I totally respected that because I would never want to date a jerk for a boyfriend ever! Doesn't matter how good looking they are. Any ways, by the end of the night, he had me fallen head over heals for him and the first time he kissed me went like this in the student parking lot:

him: *hugging each other with my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist* "I really want to kiss you right now" *while looking me in the eyes*

me: "I wouldn't stop you."

him:" oh really?" *kissed me*

when we stopped he said, "Wow..." and I replied "I know...!" and we both could not stop smiling and he picked me up and kissed me again before his parents came to pick him up. Our anniversary is 9-10-11 and that night at the football game was 8-26-11.

We both ended up finding out that where both pure till marriage, same religion and had so many things in common that where important. We are more in love then we ever have been...he told me on month 6 and a half, that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and I told him the same. Its amazing to find your other half... theirs really not a better feeling out there...

• at his school

in the basement

in his office

on the couch

might I add...i farted on him when he fell asleep and I spit cake in his hand, all within the first week.

• In Mexico. I was on a trip with my GFs and we went to drink something then he came into the bar with some guys. It was kinda weird, like movie. But then everything happened great.

• Through a friend.

I knew his friend, he had seen pictures of me and the friend together and asked to meet me. So we met up for a day and had a random time!

• I met my previous boyfriend in a roleplay group :)

I'm currently interested in a friend I met in college !

• We work at the same grocery store. He's a cashier and I'm in the meat/fish section :)

• Elementary school. Fourth grade. We didn't talk until junior year though. Started dating senior year.

• Frozen yogart place

• I babysit for extra cash, and he was the kid's brother.

• Aquaintance's birthday party

• Through a friend at her house we were together 3 years then we broke up been single ever since and plan on staying that way

• A mutual friend had a party.

• i'm just dating a guy he isn't my boyfriend but I met him at work (he isn't a coworker or working for the same company)

last boyfriend, I met him through friends, he was related to a friend of mine so we started talking online after we met and we were just talking all the time for months then he wanted to try dating me and we dated for a few months and were boyfriend/girlfriend but yeah it didn't work out.