What to wear in the first date?

skirt, jeans, v-neck t shit, graphic shirt

any color

please don't say "whatever you feel comfortable in"

i am pretty small though... 4 49 and skinny but busty with bigger butt
4 11 haha sorry xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Your best bet would be dark wash jeans with flat boots that you can tuck the jeans into, with a v-neck t-shirt and a cute jacket. This is the type of outfit that can be appropriate in a multitude of situations, so you won't feel out of place. Your profile says that you're from Texas, so if jeans and boots would be too warm, then go for some cute flats or sandals.

Boots:

link

Flats:

link

Sandals:

link

• Wth is a "cute" jacket?!

• Http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/jacketsouterwear/jacketsouterwear/PRDOVR~12542/12542.jsp

What Guys Said 4

• Wear what you would normally wear out. Be yourself. Don't dress up and look all fancy if that's not the real daily you. You wanna impress the guy on the first few dates yes, but do it with your personality. Not your clothes. Look nice yes, but don't go all out.

• depends where you're going

dinners are usually more formal, nice dress pants, or I guess theyre called "pencil" skirts are good/v neck like you say

movies are good jean/nice sweater wear

and most importantly dress for the weather, I've seen girls wearing next to nothing in 32 degrees weather

• Goodness your cute. :)

Although you don't seem the type. You'd kill in a dress and heels.

• WELL FOR THE FIRST DATE JUST MAKE IT CASUAL BUT STILL DRESS NICE ENOUGH TO IMPRESS HIM

What Girls Said 4

• I have the same body type. If we are going somewhere casual for dinner, like chili's then I just do nice jeans with a nicer top and some heels. If we are going somewhere nice I like slacks and a nice shirt. V-necks are really cute, one of my favorites.

• Yeah I can see you use "big words in your daily basis"!Look just be yourself. Wear something simple but comfortable like skinny jeans and flats with a cute top, and nothing trashy!Also please for you girls that are under the age of 18, keep it conservative. Dress your age. Remember, you only get to be young once so enjoy it while you can!

• i usually wear a dress and some heels

• It depends on where you are going. If you are just going to the movies and dinner, jeans and a cute shirt would be the best option. If you are going out to a party, then dress up a little nicer with a skirt. Since this is the first date you don't want to look too slutty, but you want to attract his attention. Leave something for the imagination!