Guys: Do you settle for another girl if the girl you want is unavailable?

When do you give up on the girl you truly want and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• theh reality is that more people do of course, not all the most attractive people are for everybody, that is how nature works. Natural selection at its best!

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't settle for someone. It doesn't make sense but I will definitely give girls a chance to see if they spark my interest

• Im in a debate right now... I like a girl and she is pretty but Ill rather be friends with her than date her. I don't know whether we should start dating or if I should find someone else

• I wouldn't say I would settle for another girl. More like I would take a chance on her and see if there's anything special there.

• I don't think I settle. If I am with a girl, I really really like her. I have crushes, but I get over them in a decent amount of time.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh gawd, I hate it when guys do that. My fear of that keeps me from getting attached to guys sometimes :(

• im sure some do, and I'm sure some dont