Would you go to a concert that you really wanted to go to with someone you weren't interested in?

I've been interested in my best friends brother for awhile now. Not only does my friend approve of it, but so does her family from what she's told me. He said I was cute too. Before I met my best friend, her brother usually never wanted to do anything with her other friends. But supposedly since I've come around, he always wants to hang out with us or tries to invite himself. I've invited him to outings with us or even concerts, since we have the same taste in music, but he usually always has plans. Recently, I planned to go to a concert with my friend for her birthday, but she can't make it the day of the concert, so I had an extra ticket to get rid of. I was at my best friends house when this happened and he overheard and instantly said that he really wanted to go to that concert. So, we're going together. This will be the first time we've hung out without his sister and the rest of the family. He also said that one or two of friends are going and we can meet up with them. However, they're couples. Does this mean anything? Is he interested? Would you go to concert if you had the opportunity to with someone that you weren't interested in? Is this considered a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends go to conserts in a friend way

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Who wouldn't its free

• Its a free ticket anyone would go