Should I be mad at my girlfriend?

She told me to call her an hour ago and she won't answer, she's not answering her texts either I am so angry at that I've even considered dumping her but my love for is so strong I can't do it but is my anger justified or am I overreacting.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would dump her for not answering your call?

I have to be totally honest with you, I think you are overreacting.

You have every reason to be angry or upset, but saying its over just because she missed a few calls/texts is way overboard.

Why not try waiting until she calls you back to find out what happened.

Something horrible could have happened for all you know.

Give her a chance to explain, don't react on emotions (it gets you introuble sometimes).

• I love her too much to leave her I was emotional that's all

• That's okay.

But do not call her anymore, she will start to think you are obsessive or needy. You called, you texted, you did all you can do. Now wait for her to respond.

What Girls Said 8

• She probably misplaced her phone somewhere or is too busy to repsonse back.

You need to have some patience..

• You're overreacting. Relax. Leave her a voice mail to get back at you and that's it.

• I would give her a little time :) I am sure she feels bad for not being there to take your call.

• Wait for her till she calls you back. Don't overreact.

• You're def overreacting, what if her battery died or she left her phone in her car or something? Save breakups for real issues, not a missed call

• Relax, you sound irrational.

• Wow you're overreacting...

And you sound a little crazy. Ever think maybe some emergency came up an your thinking about dumping her, douche.

• I'm not a douche I was emotional and not thinking straight

• That's good to hear. If you trust her a little more you won't have to worry so much.:P

• I do trust her I just thought something happened to her

• Totally unjustified... People have life and can't always pick up as soon as their phone rings.

You have already left a message on a voice mail haven't you?

Dumping her because she's not picking up her phone sounds like you're trying to control her...not cool.

What Guys Said 2

• You're overreacting dude. Chill because getting angry over these things is not cool. Take advantage and meditate. Than use that positive to write her a sweet poem. ;)

• you did your duties. Let her come to you now.