Is it normal that I feel so alone when I come back home after we made love?

We live at an hour distance from each other (by car). We made love for the first time two days ago, at his place. We spent the whole day together, kissing and hugging. At the end of the day, I went back home. We can't do it at my place because I don't live alone. It was a wonderful and romantic day.

We repeated this experience yesterday after work. But we only had two hours this time. He also suggested we spend the next Saturday at his place whereas until now we went visiting new places each weekend, having the most romantic dates ever. When I left home, I felt so alone.

I wonder if he thinks we're gonna spend all our dates at his place from now on? I think I'll always feel alone coming back from his place. I think I wouldn't feel alone if he would bring me back, as he always did until two days ago.

I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out. Am I exaggerating? Is this normal? I love him but I don't want to feel used.

P.S.: work is close to his place, not mine.

What Guys Said 1

• you are just in that phase when you have lots of hot sex and the love is the strongest and careless. if you feel like he only wants sex now tell him about it. make him remember that he loves you for other things too

• But how do I get rid of the alone feeling? Should I tell him about this feeling?

• of course. communication is the key here. make sure he knows what you are feeling

What Girls Said 0