I realized I'm pretty boring when talking over text or chat

How do I not become boring lol

When I re-read the conversations with my friends. It's like wow, if I was them I wouldn't want to talk to me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• What's impoertant is that you're. Not boring in person

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't worry unless your friends say something

• My friends told me that so I started adding smilies and adding drama to words like insted of wow write wooooowwww

• For one thing don't have simple one ended answers or replies like: yeah, see ya, what ever, oh ha ha jk, stuff like that. Honestly just talk about anything that's on your mind and it won't be boring like talking to someone in person. There's nothing worse than txting someone that doesn't have more than a three word vocabulary pisses me off makes me feel like oh I'm sorry for bothering you didn't mean to take up any of your time.

• I don't think that's my problem.

I think my problem deals more with what I have to say sounds boring or depressing.

• talk about whatever interests you and make it sound interesting, or anything current or recent going on on today or in your life I don't know shouldn't be that difficult.

What Guys Said 1

• You practice expressing your thoughts on paper. That's the only way.

• I kinda get what you mean but could you go a bit more in depth?

• One good way to go about that is to write an opinionated article based on a current event. Try to fully articulate what you're feeling and put them into words that will sway the reader.