My boyfriend is ignoring me..What should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a month now and at first everything was cool. We would text, Skype, talk on the phone and hang out in person. He does live an hour away so we don't see one another as much as we plan to, but things were great until recently. Lately he has been ignoring my texts and completely ignoring me after asking when he would want me to contact him after agreeing to Skype or call. This had gone on for about one week until I accidentally ran into him.

So I saw him at a party one day and he knew I was out, but didn't tell me he was on my side of the world. When he saw me he was acting weird and didn't even say hi so I said it first and walked off (but not in a rude way). Anyways the whole night he was acting all weird so I decided to give him his space and let him mingle with his friends. Later he asked to talk and honestly we didn't discuss much I asked him why he has been ignoring me and he said he hadn't, a lot had just come up. After telling him that he could talk to me about anything he agreed then told me that he misses me and can't wait to see me tomorrow (a day we planned around his work schedule that we were supposed to hang out on). Well when that day came he didn't even call or text to let me know he wasn't showing up and when I texted to see if he was still coming I got no reply. I haven't heard from him since and decided I should give him his time with out me contacting him..it has been week. So this issue has gone on for about 2 weeks now. Since this issue is sort of reoccurring and is going on in the beginning of the relationship I don't know if I should break up with him or not..

Sadly enough, this decision has been complicated even more. Since the party I started talking to a guy from my high school and he and I have been talking more frequently and hanging out a lot. Clearly aware of my situation, this guy is trying to convince me to be single (I assume he mostly wants to hook up with me) but sadly the attention he is giving me that my boyfriend isn't makes me want to give in.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would break up with that boyfriend. No guy who loves you will ignore you for two weeks, go to parties without letting you know while he knows you're there (actually, if a guy I was together with went out without me knowing, I would be kinda pissed off).

You deserve a guy who would wanna hear you every day, who would wanna see you and not just ignore you and let you figure it out by yourself. Maybe he's acting like this because he wants to break up but he's too much of a wuss to say it? I could be wrong.

But if you do break up with him, take your time on the other guy. Make sure you're not just a "hook up" (unless that's what you want). Take your time to get to know him and to be single again.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think you should stay with someone who is ignoring you and who is standing you up. Break up with him immediately. If he already doing such things in the beginning of the relationship, then you don't wanna know what he's gonna do later on.