Can I get some tips on dating a younger girl while in high school?

So I'm a junior and she's a sophomore, which I understand isn't that much of a difference. I've always dated girls that were my age but this girl is special. I just need some tips on things like:

1) How do I approach her when she's with her friends?

2) Should I be expecting a lot of laughs directed at me?

3) Ways to make everything less awkward.

4) Guys, if you've ever dated younger, what can you share with me that will help me out the most?

5) Ladies, if you've ever dated older, what are some things that the guy did that made the relationship flow more smoothly?

I've never been in this situation so I need all of the help that I can get. All answers are greatly appreciated. I'll keep you guys updated on any progression I have with this girl. Untill then, thank you for any and everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) Like you would when your friends are with their friends.

2.) not really

3) why would it be awkward--you're literally almost the same age. Just talk to her like she's your age.

4) I'm not a guy--but I do date younger & you may need a bit of patience with things you've outgrown but she hasn't yet. That's about it.

5) I have actually never dated older.

What Girls Said 1

• 1) How do I approach her when she's with her friends? Act normal... introduce yourself. Let her interact with you how she wants to.

2) Should I be expecting a lot of laughs directed at me? I wouldn't think so... In high school it was pretty normal for guys to date younger girls (as long as they weren't in middle school.. that would get you some laughs)

3) Ways to make everything less awkward. Introduce her to your friends and get her to do the same.. it really helps a lot.

What Guys Said 4

• Much ado about nothing.

• holy crap there's no difference at all...

• you don't have to plan things. just play along with the situation

• its the same with any age